Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update from NC Team



Picture by Lydia Greene

After a sticky start, I received a text that they have arrived in Rome on Route to Ethiopia. Beth had to do some fancy talking as they began their trip in NC, but all was successful. The plane was overweight and over booked, but all of the people and bags headed to the precious children of MCC remained on board. God is watching over them and helping at each new challenge they encounter. I will let you know when they arrive in Ethiopia. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Just heard you made it safely to Ethiopia - - we're praying hard for our team from GBBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our church family prayed for you on Sunday, and I have been keeping you in my morning prayers. This week, Suzanne and I are on our annual summer family tour down south and have not had internet access, but I have been "tracking you" in my mind. Now that I'm online again, it is good to read the updates and see the persevering faith that overcomes all obstacles to arrive in full force at Mercy Care. Blessings on the completion of your travel and upon your arrival in Nairobi!
    Steve and Peakland Baptist Church

    ReplyDelete